Quality Assurance (QA)
QA comprises all those planned activities and systematic actions necessary to provide adequate confidence that a product or service will satisfy the given contract- specific requirements.
We at Kunooz Readymix have established QA procedures which provide consistency and an assurance (in the form of certified records) that the established Quality Control procedures have been carried out in full.
We are providing Readymix concrete in accordance with:
- ASTM C 94 Standard Specification for RMC;
- Guide for Concrete Plant Inspection and Testing of Ready-Mixed Concrete ACI 311.5R; and
- Guide for Measuring, Mixing, Transporting, and Placing Concrete Reported by ACI Committee 304;
Our QA framework includes:
- Determination of adequate technical requirement of inputs and outputs,
- Certification and rating of suppliers,
- Testing of procured material for its conformance to established quality, performance, safety, and reliability standards,
- Proper receipt, storage, and issue of material,
- Audit of the process quality,
- Evaluation of the process to establish required corrective response, and
- Audit of the final output for conformance to (a) technical (b) reliability, (c) maintainability, and (d) performance requirements.
Quality Control (QC)
The production of concrete having consistent quality, demands involvement and commitment from all those connected with the production process, either directly or indirectly. Quality is not merely the concern of our QC department; it is the concern of everyone involved in the process —be it our marketing personnel who book orders and keep in touch with customers, the procurement personnel who procure different ingredients of concrete as well as equipment, production personnel involved in producing concrete as per the recipe agreed upon, and the QC team involved in testing, mix proportioning, monitoring and analyzing test results. Each department is committed to quality norms.